Zoo Med Can O’ Worms Reptile & Fish Food is the latest in reptile nutrition and convenience. Feeder insects are cooked in the can to lock in flavor and freshness. This process softens the exoskeleton for easier digestion. These medium-size mealworms are ideal for most lizards, turtles, fish and birds as well as small animals. Every can is filled with 300 delicious farm-raised mealworms. It’s a much more convenient way to feed your pet than having to store live insects until mealtime.
- Ideal for most lizards, turtles, fish, and small animals, it makes mealtime and treating easy!
- Locked in flavor and freshness with natural juices preserved in the can
- Farm-raised mealworms have a soft exoskeleton for easier digestion
- Complete nutrition and convenience in a resealable can
- Breaks bonds between the collagen protein
Farm Raised Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor)
For lizards, snakes, and amphibians: Spoon out the appropriate amount for the size animal you are feeding. Do not use for hatchling lizards or small (2″ and under) amphibians.
For water turtles: Feed as much as they can consume in 5 minutes. Net out and discard any uneaten food.